Washington and Oregon
We can help you with your operational legal needs.
At NW Legacy Law we offer a wide range of services to businesses located throughout Washington and Oregon. Our law firm provides service in the areas of general business advice, document preparation and review, and other transactional services. For our business planning attorneys, the goal is to always provide your business with cohesive legal services to help your business succeed – whether your business is a new start-up company or an established corporation.
We provide legal support on a wide variety of legal matters that affect businesses, including:
- Corporate governance requirements – including annual filings, authorizations and resolutions, annual minutes, shareholder and board meetings
- Operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Buy-Sell agreements
- Tax planning
- Employment agreements, including non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- General contract drafting and review
- Real estate purchases and sales
- State, county, and city licensing including industry specific licensing
- Foreign qualifications
- Tradename and assumed business name filings
- Registered Agent services
- Review of existing business documents – including amendments and restatements
- Mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, and stock purchases
- Generational, succession and transition planning for closely held businesses
- Business dissolution
Efficient and effective technology management.
At NW Legacy Law we understand that a client’s business time is very valuable. As such, we actively utilize technology to support us in providing effective and efficient follow-through. We support electronic transactions managed via your smartphone or tablet and provide clients with electronic minute books and corporate records.
Our client service approach.
For every client, our service philosophy is to be directly accessible, to add value to every enterprise, and to provide efficient legal advice that advances strategic objectives while protecting the bottom line. We take the time to learn each client’s business so we can serve as an integral part of the team.
Complimentary telephone meet & greet.
To learn more about our comprehensive services, or to discuss how our business planning lawyers can help you with your business goals, please contact us at 360-975-7770 to speak with one of our team members.
Our clients consistently recognize us in their 9 reviews
as a 5
star legal service.